Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One month in Thailand

When I look back between the time that I last wrote and now, I am overwhelmed by how things have changed and also how quickly the time has passed. Its been over a month since I last wrote, and if anything, I know this; That if I had the chance to stay home, and continue living my normal, comfortable life in Utah, I wouldn't take it. This adventure, and quite an adventure it has been, has become a part of me.  A part that I wouldn't want to live the rest of my life without.

I am keeping this at that. Just a short short entry, because there is so much to say, that if I actually try and catch up with everything, then I will most likely not be able to ever get one done. To those who are reading this, I apologize that I have been slacking, I am safe, and that there will be many more posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment