Wednesday, September 4, 2013

i'm a momma now!

Well family and friends... I have some news.... IM A MOMMA! And my her name is Hermana Schaefer. This is absolutely a new world... being a trainer. I remember getting in to the mission and looking at the "old" missionaries and idolizing them. They had already been out here SO long and knew so much..  Well now I'm on the other side of that and realizing how much I still don't know... Well isn't that the story of our lives.
These new missionaries that are coming in are incredible though!! Hermana Schaefer was the first group to come in from the Mexico MTC and it is just so easy to tell that the Lord has been preparing them to come on a mission. That is how my trainee is. She is making it really easy on me so far to be a trainer. Okay shortest weekly letter in the world but all is going well here on the Husdon Front! 
The work is moving forward that is for sure. Onward and Upward!

Hermana Schwendiman 

Hermana Sierra Schaefer (Fresno, CA), Me, and Elder Noxon 
Pres and Sis. Jeppson and Elder and Sis Mortensen
(Mom and I met the Mortensens at the San Diego temple last Jan.)
All the sisters in the mission

No comments:

Post a Comment