Monday, March 3, 2014

weekly email.. i'm a slacker!

Dearest family and friends, 
I have officially been slacking at weekly emails! But just a quick update.
Things are great!!

Love,
Hermana Schwendiman 

Ok I will make up for my lack of writing, with pictures!! They are more fun anyway! 

The famous Workout World that has "Jersey Strong" magnets.  One of the girls at the front desk saw that we were Mormon and called us "her people" and just gave us a whole stack!
Some of the missionaries that work in our ward with us.  We are still missing 3 elders though.
Tindara... our cat lady.  It started out with my holding one baby kitten and then she kept bringing them and bringing them.  I'm not even positive how many cats I'm holding at that point but I am positive that I have 3 chins.  That's true character right there!!!

We are doing awesome in New Jersey! We are happy. We are healthy. And the work is moving forward!! Love you all!  Hermana Schwendiman

No comments:

Post a Comment